What is Wifi 6 all about?

I’ve heard about a new standard of Wifi router called Wifi 6. I have issues at home with Wifi, so it would be great if this could resolve my issues? Is it likely to, and are they expensive?

Hi Wifi 6 is the latest development for distributing Internet services over a Wifi connection. There are limits to the speeds that a Wifi service can deliver, and Wifi 6 isn’t specifically going to address that in particular.

Wifi 6 is more to assist the number of devices consuming bandwidth over a Wifi connection. What with more and more devices in the home for example, phones, tablets, laptopls, smart speakers, smart TV’s and so on, Wifi 6 appears to better manage the number of connections so that a more stable Wifi service is delivered.

This is a really good article on Wifi 6 if it helps? Wi-Fi 6, explained: how fast it really is - The Verge

HI RWT75

Wi-Fi 6 is a new standard in Wi-Fi distribution that is an upgrade from the previous standard Wi-Fi 5. Wi-Fi 6’s main upgrade is that it is more equipped to better handle multiple devices on one network which will provide a much more efficient experience.

Here’s an article that goes into much more detail on this: https://www.sdxcentral.com/networking/wifi/what-is-wifi-6/