We want to see your router setup at home!
No judging- Cluttered Kitchens, busy bedrooms, we don’t mind!
Here’s my setup, hidden between the sofa and the armchair… chosen by a SKY Engineer!
tips on good router placement:
- Facing towards you
- In the middle of your home
- Unobstructed by walls or furniture (especially not in a cupboard)
- Not on the floor
- Away from electrical devices like cordless phones and microwaves - these can interfere with your signal
- Glass with a black tint can block signals (fancy TV stands)
- Mirrors can block signals (Sliding wardrobes)
- Keep out of bay windows (Steel beams can block signals)